Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Watery Wednesday #16

Welcome to Watery Wednesday! I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's post this week. Want to make sure to wish everyone safe and blessed New Year! Am I the only one who wonders where this year went?

When I visit Bonelli park where this wonderful lake is many times the birds I'd like to photograph are sitting way out in the late on an rock or bouy (did I spell that right?). I would have liked to zoom in on this one but am almost glad I was limited to this. I love the greens and gold reflected in the water.



RULES: Create your Watery Wednesday post first then come back and enter your name and the link to your post in the spaces provided above. Next, just have fun visiting the other entrants to see their posts. If you leave a comment they'll know you've visited and will visit you in return. Have fun!

CLOSED LIST - PLEASE DO NOT ADD TO THIS LIST. The new list for 01/06/08 will be added shortly.



You can use the images below to link back to this post.



NOTE: I try to start this on Tuesdays because our Tuesday is actually Wednesday for some people around the world and I want them to participate too.

19 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

No, you're NOT the only one who wonders where 2008 went!

I too like the lovely shades of lemons and limes on the water.

All the best in 2009!

Leora said...

I could stare at all those colors in the water for hours. Well, maybe lots of minutes...

MYM said...

That is so pretty! I love the golden/yellow tones. So warm.

Jan said...

Love, love, love this photo. Wonderful. This year has flown by, but I'm older than you. My theory is that the younger you are the longer the years are. At my age, a year is 1/64th of my life, very fast.

Mojo said...

Nice! Looks a lot warmer than here for sure.

Someone made the remark that I seem to be on a watery theme all week this week. And in looking over my posts, I guess I am. But this one is just for Watery Wednesday I promise!
Watery Wednesday #8: Aquarium Entry

Julie said...

I really like the colors of the water also. Great shot. I reposted.

Anonymous said...

What an exquisite photo. Thanks for a real beauty. And this meme!

Happy New Year to you and to all. I wish you much creative satisfaction in 2009!

Anonymous said...

It's a Monet painting!!! :D great compostion...thanks for the note btw!

Gemma Wiseman said...

The subtle tones of colour on the water are so magical and the long-beaked bird alone, (dreaming it seems), just adds a final special touch!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Beautiful Photo!! Looks really relaxing!! And much warmer than is is here right now! My Watery Wednesday post is up! Have a great New Year!!

Sherrie

Connie T. said...

This is nice with the colors shining in the water. Beautiful.

simply divina said...

This is cool,the water is green, it's nice to see all the beautiful watery wednesday.Thanks for your beautiful site.:) happy new year!

judi/Gmj said...

lemon and limes is exactly what it reminds me of too. Great post.

Anonymous said...

Great reflective colours so serene looking. Best wishes for 2009.

Judy said...

But it shows the bird in its natural environment, and the reflected colours are so peaceful...

Happy New Year!

Tarolino said...

That is a truly wonderfully colourful photo. The bird is clearly enough visible and it would have been a great pity if the shades of the water didn't come to their full right.
I am new to this meme and waht a wonderful meme it is.

iPhone 5 Priser said...

So cool photo water because there are surrounding seem is good looking natural place and do enjoy it. Many people are connected in this water place when we go to in that place amazing also.

cryobank said...

Really this is wonderful and lovely place shared so that can be do and know that in that place and visiting also.

information said...

The water place is natural and interesting place in which use different type natural place in photo we can find and use it. The lovely place can say that a head. We would like to say that it is natural and visiting place.